Welcome to Mother Ivey's Bay Online Bookings, the perfect location for you to enjoy a wonderful family holiday.
Mother Ivey's Bay Holiday Park will be open from Friday 31st March 2017 until Sunday 29th October 2017.
Advance booking is recommended, particularly for weekends, Bank Holidays and during July and August. At the time of booking full contact details will be required, together with a 50% deposit payment. Full payment is required if your date of stay is within 6 weeks of your booking date.
Camping, Touring & Motorhomes
At our stunning North Cornish coastal location, camping with us at Mother Ivey’s Bay is a memorable experience.
We have pitches to suit all tourers arriving at our holiday park and you can select a pitch to suit your requirements.
- Booby’s Field which opens in May, provides some of the finest views that the Cornish coastline can offer.
- The Green boasts stunning views over Mother Ivey's Bay, and is central to all site facilities. Individually landscaped ‘Deluxe Pitches’ are also available. These have superb sea views, water, electrical hook-up and drainage.
- The Square is at the heart of our Holiday Park and close to all our amenities, washing areas and shower blocks. The Square also provides one of our most sheltered areas of the park. No dogs are allowed in The Square.
- The Meadows Camping Field is open during our busy High Season and is exclusive to customers staying in tents. With unrivalled views over the bay across to the Padstow Lifeboat Station, Meadows camping provides a stunning backdrop to your holiday.
- The Narrows is our seasonal touring field, offering customers the opportunity to pitch their touring caravan or motorhome at Mother Ivey’s for the whole season and then visit for holidays and weekends throughout the season. If you are interested in one of these pitches please contact us at email@example.com
Hire Fleet Caravans
We have a wide range of hire caravans to suit your needs for a holiday at your favourite holiday park, including dogs welcome caravans.
Our policy of regularly replacing and upgrading our hire fleet ensures that you can enjoy maximum comfort during your stay with us. All our hire caravans have either two or three bedrooms, sleeping four or six in comfort, respectively. For special occasions, or just because you want to treat yourself, why not consider booking one of our Diamond range hire caravans for your Cornish holiday? Our Diamond hire caravans are built to the highest specification and have the best views that our hire caravans can offer.
The all-inclusive prices at our holiday park in include gas, electricity and bed linen, but you will need to bring your own towels.
Various short breaks can be booked throughout the year, however we only accept 7 night bookings during the main holiday season, with arrivals available on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
By making an online booking you are accepting our full booking conditions.